WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock
Hi, Everyone, Knowledge Kings Provide the information about How to Enable WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock. If you don’t know the procedure then don’t worry I will tell you complete information about this procedure.
Let’s talk about the procedure.
How to Enable WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock
1. Open Your WhatsApp Account
2. Click on 3 Dots option on the Upper Right Side
3. Now Click on Settings Option
4. Now you have to click on Account Option
5. After Clicking on Account Option, You will see a Privacy Option. Now you have to click on that option
Now Click on Fingerprint Lock Option and then Enable it. You can Enable this lock immediately by clicking on an immediately option. If you want to enable after one minute then you have to click on After 1 Minute Option. If you want to Enable it after 30 Minutes then you have to click on After 30 Minutes Option.
I hope you understand this information. If you have any questions in your mind then you can ask me at any time. I will reply to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for visiting this Website.